Friday, August 8, 2008

Ms. Clara

John 20:29
"Blessed are they that h ave not seen, and yet have believed"

i have to say this is my favorite verse. i have alot of favorites but this one speaks volumes!

today is my first real day of blogging and its going to a sweet sorrow one for sure. our senior pastors wife Ms Clara went to be with the Lord on Wed night and her service will be today at 11am. she was a one of the sweetest ladies i have ever known. such a sweet spirit. she had been battling the dreaded Alzhimer's and it was so sad seeing her feel lost and not sure where she was and what she was suppose to do. but she remembered me! although she rem me from 2yrs ago when we went to the mountains lolol.. shed always say "its so good to see yal back. we have missed you while you were gone" now that is exactly what shed say for the last 2yrs! but at least she remembered me! lol.. i will always remember her. i am so glad i got to know her and she blessed my life! prayers for the Estes family. and bless you Ms Clara for all the love you showed everyone. we will celebrate your going home to be with the Lord.

No comments: