Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall cleaning???

Fall cleaning?? yuck lol.. but were doing it lolol.. just finished LR family room and master bedroom, and bath..lol.. ohh man what a chore! one minute im sitting on the couch in the FR reading a wonderful book (the Mitford Series by Jan Karon) minding my own business and the next thing you know i said something really STUPID to my hubby!!!! like.. "why dont you bring me all the stuff out of the closet and ill go thru what we dont wear anymore and get rid of stuff" WRONG!!! he did!!! lol.. so for 3 days i have been sorting and hoeing out stuff!!! 3 bags of trash and mix matched socks lol. (thats another whole story!!) and then 5 big bags of things that dont fit!!! now let me just say dh wasnt happy when he saw all those things with price tags still on them!! can i help that i buy things and forget i have them and then when i see them again ... they dont fit??? not my fault...lol... but it feels great to be done with that!!! woooohhoo i should be dancing but im too tried lol.. on to the kitchen next!!! lol.. but that might have to wait till next week!!! lol.. were heading to Vero Beach on Fri. to visit my sister! i cant wait!! ill be sure to take pics for yal !! im going to post a pic of what my Family room looked like the first day!!! lol.. youll love the mess!! but its gone now!! i know my friend Vanessa will have a fit. shes a clean freak and im so not lol.. but this did get done lol.. i need a pic of the after lol.. instead i took pictures all morning of Ms. Bella!!! lol..

No comments: