Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday presents!

well my day came and went! it was a great day thats for sure! i got to sleep in until 11am and i grabbed my coffee and came out here on the computer to pick up where i left off this morning at 2am!!! wow this template for this blog was much harder to do than the ones for ebay..lol. but as i was pulling out my last silver hair.. a dear new friend Cheryl (tidymom) sent me an email that she would help me!!! praise the Lord!! she got it all fixed up and shes a real life angel! thanks again Cheryl!
now for my day. it was wonderful my family all called. and i was so happy as always to hear from them. and then Kristi sent me a present from Seattle and it got here today!! wooohooo herbal teas and candy, and a foot massager thing with balls and it felt great!! i love it all thanks Kristi and Jess! and my oldest daughter Kimberly gave me a much needed PEDICURE!! wooohoo i cant wait to go this week! and my grandson Zachary came in with a soft taco from Taco Bell!! he knows his Nanny loves food! lol..and then my sister in laws came up with there hunnys and we had BBQ in town and came out here for CAKE and coffee. and more presents!! lol.. i got books,clothes,cups,socks, perfume (Charlie ill talk about that another time lolol) and a picture frame with my picture of me in my blow up pool when we went camping a few weeks ago!!! and NO im not sharing that pic lol.. its a hoot though!! thanks Sue,Sheila, and Challan!! i loved everything and i especially loved the visit! cant wait to do it again! and my hunny said.. "you have the card get something for yourself" so im thinking...hmmm does that mean round trip tickets to Hawaii ??? or earrings??? lol..

3 comments:

Melissa, Ken and Sophia Seigfried said...

sounds like you had a fabulous day! well deserved too!!! and CAKE! the most important part of the day! haha!!! your template looks AWESOME! and i love them name! so you!! i think i need a new look for my blog now! : )
hugs...m

TidyMom said...

Sounds like THE perfect day Pam.

CozyGirl said...

I love your blog layout ! I'll add you to my blog list and I'll be back often to visit! :-)Janae