Thursday, August 21, 2008

GRITSgreens and cornbread

GRITS.... what it means to me... GIRLS RAISED IN THE SOUTH.. lol.. and greens.. well well if your born and raised in the South you will know what that means!!! fresh wonderfully home cooked GREENS!!!! yummmmmy!!! that would be "collard greens" or "turnip greens even mustard greens!!!" now i know you wonder how we can eat them..but they are wonderful!! you must try them!! ill post how we cook them soon! and last but not least CORNBREAD!!! the most wonderful thing ever! if you've never had southern cornbread fried in a pan you've missed it all!!! and these are all of my favorite foods lolol.. we haven't even mentioned yet CAKE!!! lol. and WATERMELON!!! ohh my word... i love food and those that know me know all about this wonderful problem i have lol.. but since this is just the begining of blogging I'm sure I'll reveal all my favorites!! Hope you come back again!

3 comments:

I Play Outside The Box said...

There's nothing like good southern cookin'!

pammi said...

your sooo right!! lol.. thanks for the post! Pam

The Real Estate Talker said...

Pammi,
Your blog looks great, keep on blogging. I'll post you on my blog and you can post me on your blog how does that sound?
I'm new at blogging too.
I grew up in the South, and I remember all those foods. I live in New England now.
Good Luck with your blog
Ya all come back now ya here! LOL
http://sheseekethwoolandflax.blogspot.com/