Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to me!!! wooohooo another
year older. lol.. just what we want when we get this old lol. but its a day i have always enjoyed because.... CAKE!!!! and its all mine lol. i LOVEEEE cake! as you can see in my picture! my mom couldn't cut it fast enough for me! lol. i rem she drove all the way to Miami bakery from our house in Hollywood just for this cake because she knew i loved those big cakes from that bakery. lol..

A few years later we went to get my cake and this is what happened .....

My poor Mom Bless her heart she was driving home with 3 of us. there were NO seat belts then let alone car seats! lol. and my brother was small and he came over the seat and landed in my cake! well not all of him but his foot!! i was so upset lol. ( we had plenty of cake) but at the time i wasn't happy! lol. (my sister Kathy and i are 18mos apart then my brother Billy is about 7yrs younger than me and my youngest sister Bonnie is 10yrs younger than me.) wow I'm old lolol. Its amazing how you remember silly stuff . but i rem the exact thing and i was so young and even the smell of that Holsom Bakery cake! lol. so here it is another birthday many many years later and im still enjoying my CAKE!!! (when my blood sugar allows it lol) so im sure praying it'll be low before we have cake today! wish my mom was here to help cut and serve for me. but shes in heaven and im sure she would rather be there. but boy do i miss her!! ill just enjoy my day with hubby and Kimberly and Zachary. and the in laws are coming for dinner and cake! lol.. ill post later what i get for my birthday besides cake lol.. have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

TidyMom said...

Woohooo!!! We got it done!! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you like it, I think it turned out cute! I'll talk to you soon......don't eat too much cake! LOL

~Cheryl

Altered Route said...

Happy Birthday Pammi!!
Enjoy that cake!
Connie